Skip to main content

Exhausted, but happy

so tired, so it's going to be super short tonight. So tired 'cause I'm in the middle of a rather large photography assignment, so I drive there every morning after dropping the kids off. I come home about an hour before the time to pick them up,

  • eat lunch,

  • veg on the sofa,

  • pick them up,

  • edit photos,

  • scrape something together for dinner, etc.

Question that keeps running through my head: How am I going to be able to keep up the house when I go back to work full time??!! I try to ignore it, but it's there.


BUT ... I very wisely scheduled myself off tomorrow (LOVE this working for myself, lol!), so I'll head here after dropping the kids off and spend a few hours editing photos while sipping a coffee--or two :)


And ... I got to have lunch with my husband today because I happened to be taking pictures at the clinic he oversees. We also ate with the guy who offered me the assignment, which was cool 'cause I don't really know him that well, but I'd like to. Thai food. LOVE Thai food!

Comments

Run-alyn said…
Oh I would love to see what you are working on.. I'm so curious! And so super excited with you!!!!!

I love starbucks.. I've stopped doing lattes.. good for the tummy, but I just do their house coffee.. :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Thai Food.. Pad Thai, Chicken Sate, that curry.. the rolls.. oh I love love love it.. My girlfriend and her family own a restaurant here.. it is the best I've ever had! It does help that she's Thai ;)

Talk soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Nehemiah: Sheep Gate (Symbolism)

hubpages.com http://www.prayfordetroit.com/ As I mentioned in my Nehemiah  post, God has nudged me this summer to study Nehemiah in depth because He has some things He wants to show me.  I am just starting Chapter 5, and I must say it is so exciting and interesting. I have to admit, though, that when I got to Chapter 3, it just looked like one of those boring chapters: it gave all the boring details about each section of the wall of Jerusalem that was being rebuilt, and gave countless names of the people who rebuilt each section.  I was going to skip it and move on to Chapter 4 when I felt the Lord nudge me to look deeper--that there was something here that He wanted to show me.   So I dutifully sought the Lord (and a research book, and the internet!) , and was ASTOUNDED at the incredible layers of symbolism in the names of the gates!  It has turned out to be my favorite chapter so far.  :)  God is incredibly amazing, huh?   The big picture that He has shown me so far?  Eve

Your "Fairy-Tale" Life

Your life may not look like a fairy tale, and it may certainly not FEEL like a fairy tale, but I am going to attempt to prove to you today that your Christian walk parallels a fairy-tale life.  😊  Initially, this may sound almost blasphemous to you, but I am so certain that I received this directly from God.  I pray that it encourages you to believe that God is working in your situation whether you see evidence of it or not.  He is such a good God, and such a big God.  😊 First, I would like to start with the main points that a speaker made at a Girls Ministries camp that I attended a few weeks ago, which were the springboard for what God revealed to me. • It took a lot of courage for Cinderella to respond to the prince’s invitation to the ball because of how her family made her feel. • It also took a lot of courage for Mary to obey and follow God’s plan for her life. • If we agree to follow Jesus and accept His invitation, and keep our eyes on Him, He will take us on a beau

This was amazing!

I'm so sorry.  I AM working on a new post, but to tide you over until then (I should have it up by next Tuesday), I found this on YouTube and was so encouraged and inspired by it.  I will post the story behind the song, and then the link to the song itself.  I hope this blesses you! Story behind the song "Tell Your Heart To Beat Again" Lyric Video Have a bright, beaming, better-than-average day!  :)