WARNING: MANY PICTURES!! We never go on day trips, but this week (to take the kids' minds off the fact that Daddy is gone--in the Philippines), I took the kids to Santa Barbara. I made it a surprise (which I don't often do), and we had a relaxing day together. And, of course, I took a gazillion pictures (actually 64). So, after a lot of painstakingly difficult choices, I have narrowed the pictures I will post to "only" about 10. So, family, sit back and enjoy, and friends, skim through them quickly :) The day started with the L-O-N-G ride (2 1/2 hours to be exact), and the proverbial "Are we there yet?" with a little twist: Ashley would ask "Are we halfway there yet?" Are we 3/4 of the way?" etc. You get the picture. They were great in the car until the last 20 minutes or so. We started our time there with a nice little picnic at this really neat park. Here are some pictures: This picture doesn't really do the park justice, but it will giv...
Comments